Air Fryer BBQ Salmon
When you strike the right balance of healthy and delicious, you know you are on to something.
A few misconceptions:
- Its no different than roasting in the oven. False. It is so much better. There is no crisp like an air fryer crisp.
- It is hard to clean. False. It is better than a nonstick pan. Wipes right up.
- It smells like whatever I made the time before. I think this can be true if you wash and immediately store and close up your air fryer. I have not experienced this personally because I wash the tray dry and leave it slightly open so air can circulate. Think front loader washer machine. And then once it has had a few hours to air out, I close it up.
Once you make salmon in the air fryer, you will never want to make it another way!
I just made your salmon recipe and it was the best salmon I've ever made. My kids gobbled it up. Thanks for sharing!
In a separate bowl, combine the following:
- Salmon cut into large bite size chunks
- Sprinkle with olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- 1-2 True Lemon Packets
- Coat salmon in BBQ sauce lightly
Once mixed, place salmon into air fryer. I made sure the pieces were separated.
Cook at 400 for 7–8 minutes. Enjoy!